Trust Wallet is a secure mobile Ethereum wallet that supports Ethereum and ERC20, ERC223 and ERC721 tokens. It provides a full security audited system to send, receive and store digital assets. With Trust Wallet, you have complete control over your private keys that are only stored on your device. Trust Browser is a full-fledged Web3 browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app.
ERC20 Wallet is available for iOS and Android users, take all your savings and tokens with you to everywhere.
- Full transparency, which means users can view the source code and how we handle data on client side. We do not store any private information, not in a vault and not in a distributed cloud server.
- Source code: https://github.com/TrustWallet/trust-wallet-ios
Backup & Security
- Users have full control of the private key. We do not store them, which means nobody else can exploit users’ private data. We will never access any of your information because we don’t even own them in the first place.
- Keep your private key secure with bank-level security
- Use FaceID, TouchID or conventional password to protect your investments
- Gain peace of mind knowing all web interactions are protected by military grade encryptions
- Provide a fully security audited system
Ease of use
- Aim to design a simple and accessible wallet that can be used by anybody
- Aim to provide the best possible experience for users
- Send and request
- Store and track ERC20 tokens and ERC223 tokens
- Check balance, transaction history, and other details
- Access wallets across devices
- Easy to manage wallets (create/import)
You may consider watching this review
Most importantly, they have a strong and active development community and near real-time responses in their Telegram Group.